I think I am changing my subject. I've put a lot of thought into it and I now see how boring my page is. I mean was. From now on my page will be interesting but random. Let's see, today's topic. Well, to start things off, I'm not hungry. Not that there would be any marble cake at home anyways. My mom did buy some chocolates the other day but I basically finished it yesterday. I'm going to take some opinions from people on what they think about middle school.
Anonymous- " It's a lot better than elementary school."
Anonymous- "It made me procrastinate."
"In my opinion, I hate middle school. I definetley don't think that it is better than elementary school, at all!"- By me.
Now I am going to state some pretty interesting facts I figured out the other day. Atleast I think most of them are facts. I got it from my agenda.
1) "There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar."
2) "Apple seeds are poisinous."
3) "By the age of 65 an average person will have seen about 2 million comercials."
4) "It would take glass about one million years to decompose."
5) "Some frogs can survive being frozen! "
6) " We're born with 300 bones, but only have 206 when we reach adulthood."
7) "Giraffes sleep for 20 minutes a day."